- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
TruFit Athletic Clubs is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other contact initiated from/by you. We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute your information to anyone, under any circumstance.
We will use your information for the purposes of communicating with you, regarding the reason you contacted us or any substantially similar reason. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or otherwise customize your experience (e.g. membership information, complimentary guest access, referral opportunities, etc).
Unless you explicitly request that we do not, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about any event specials, updated services and/or amenities, or any changes to this Privacy Notice.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- Review any data we have collected pertaining to your usage of our site, if any.
- Change, correct or amend any data we have collected pertaining to your usage of our site.
- Request that we delete any data we have collected pertaining to your usage of our site.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever and whenever sensitive information (such as credit card data) is collected, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a way that does not risk your information’s security. This can be verified by referencing the lock icon in the address bar accompanied by “https” at the beginning of the address of the respective web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also make it a priority to protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal, identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.